Friday, January 16, 2009

Girls Night Out

Well, my Mom and I are having a girls night out tonight. She has been going through some pretty tough times, and she just need to let go a little and have some girl time. Awkward much? Me and my Mother out together? LOL....That should be an adventure.

Tomorrow night will be me and my hubby's night out. We plan on going to Red Lobster since we have so many gift cards to use there. LOL..

I will let ya know how my night's out go. Yes plural. Mine and Moms, and Mine and Hubby's!

Till next time...

2 comments:

  1. What a beutiful blog you have! I found you on so not domestic. Your blog is great keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really nice that you and your mom still can go out and do things together like that, cherish that, I would give anything to go back in time... And I hope that you and your hunny have an awesome time together!

    ReplyDelete