Monday, June 30, 2014

Coppertone ClearlySheer



I was given the opportunity to try Coppertone's ClearlySheer line of sunscreen recently. I am now convinced this is the best sunscreen I have ever used. Believe me, having 3 kids, I have tried a lot of brands/varieties.  I am very pleased with this line of Coppertone products. This stuff absorbs quickly, and leaves a light weight,  soft feeling to your skin when it does absorb. It states that it doesnt clog pores, and from my recent experiences this has not been an issue with me or any of my children. This sunscreen does have a matte finish which allowed me to wear it under my makeup without that greasy feeling that many sunscreens leave behind. I also want to add that it has a very pleasant fragrance. I tried both the spray and rub on lotion variety, and prefer the spray hands down. When it was super hot outside the spray goes on with a cooling effect, which makes for a momentary cool down when the sun is beatimg down!



Disclaimer: As a BzzAgent with the website http://www.bzzagent.com, I am asked to try, review, and spread the 'bzz' about certain products. These products are sent to me for free and this review is my honest, personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment