Friday, November 21, 2014

Nescafe Coffeemate - Ohh La La

If you have read through my blogs from the past, you may know that I am a member of multiple word of mouth marketing sites. The concept is simple, I try a product, I give my honest opinion regarding the product, leave reviews, let others know about the product, the good and the bad. I was very lucky to receive the new Nescafe Coffeemate product. The obvious, the Nescafe is the coffee part, the Coffeemate well what is the perfect mate for coffee? The cream, ahh yes Coffeemate is the cream part. The two combine for a truly unique coffee experience, and an affordable experience at that. It can be as strong or as weak as you like it. You control the spoon, put as much or as little as you want. Delight your senses to your liking. I received the new NESCAFE with Coffee-Mate free from Smiley360. I sample products and give my honest opinion. Why don't you head on over HERE for a .75 coupon to try some at a discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment